Surgery for prolapse

If your pelvic floor muscles and surrounding structures are so weakened that they do not respond to other treatment, you may need surgery. The operation seeks to stregthen the vaginal walls (pelvic floor repair, or strengthen the top of the vagina (vaginal hysterectomy).

Getting help
If you wish to make an appointment to seek further advice and or treatment, please email Dr Harrington's secretary.